Our Medical French Courses
are specially designed for doctors
, medical students
, and other medical professionals
who want to study French to be able to work in French speaking hospitals. Therefore we will give you 5 tips on how to upgrade your French level.
- Develop your vocabulary. Learn specific medical French vocabulary and expressions used in French medical system.
- Work on your pronunciation. Improving your pronunciation can help you learn French more easily. Listen to French songs and watch French movies focusing on how to pronounce the right sounds. By listening to how natural sentences sound, you are more likely to make them yourself.
- Learn basic grammar. Grammar is at the centre of both spoken and written communications, and allows us to be clearly understood by others.
- Interact with other people and practice speaking. You should make every effort possible to find somebody to speak with.
- Do role-plays. Every doctor should allow adequate time for role play and practice with a teacher or another doctor. The advantage of learning with a language trainer is that they will provide feedback and they will help you improve your language skills.